Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A History Changing Event

 
 
Twenty-eight years ago today,
history was changed.
 
Christa Jean entered our lives,
and we have been much better off ever since!
 
 
She was active...
 
 
...and mischievous...
 
 
...and kept us on our toes!
 
~~
 
She had quite a sense of style...
 
 
...and, apparently, liked to pose with dead vegetation :)
 
~~
 
We enjoyed watching her, watching life...
 
 
 
...discovering her joys...
 
 
 
...and growing up...
 
 
 
 
...much...
 
 
...too...
 
 
...fast..!
 
 
~~
 
And as she reminded me yesterday,
 
she is now a lady...
 
 
 
And I couldn't agree with her more!
 
~~
 
Happy Birthday, my Young Lady!
 
You bring joy and happiness and laughter
to my life every day...
and every day
I thank God for you!
 
And I will continue to enjoy
seeing you write
 the continuing story of your life...
 
and watching history unfold!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments: