Friday, March 12, 2010

Life - Your World in Pictures

Early this morning, I went on google.
 As I stared at the search box, I had a thought to just type in a spontaneous word; something without even thinking.  Well, the word that appeared in the search box was "life". 
The first result was ....
"Life - Your World in Pictures"
 How excellent! 
 I love life and I love pictures!
So here is my world in pictures...

My lovlies
and their men

Exploring with Hope

and exploring

Can you find us in this exploration, hee-hee...

My Mama

 Jersey Represented

My two Lo's                                    My two Dre's

A Dose of Friends

My Faith

My Home

My Sunrise                                          My Moonrise

My Favorite Flower

My Favorite Beach

And Celebrating Life!

My Simple, Wonderful World!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This brought tears to my eyes. You do a wonderful job of blending words with photos to tell a story, Deb. And looking at your story I am reminded of the verse in Psalm 23," Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

May you be enveloped in His goodness and His love today.

Les