Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. DellaVecchia

Peter and Jessica are MARRIED! And the wedding turned out to be the all that she had hoped for. A picture is worth a thousand words....so just look at the expressions on their faces and I really don't have to write anything more.
But I will....
Having a daughter get married certainly is magical. And I feel that there was fairy dust constantly being sprinkled over each and every step of the way for Jess. From finding the perfect gown, to locating the perfect church, to booking the perfect venue for the reception. And all of the small, though important, details in between were just moments that will forever be special memories, i.e. those vintage shops, Jess :)
And then there is Peter. Another son is added to the family, and him giving me a hug and calling me "Mom" is seamlessly natural. I believe he is a gift from God to my daughter and a wonderful addition to our family.
And what can we say about Diana! Her gift of organization and her love of wedding coordination made the path to the wedding smooth and made the day exceptional! Her willingness to take the brunt of whatever might come up made the day for the rest of us flawless. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
So to the new Mr. & Mrs. DellaVecchia ~ May all of God's blessings be showered on you and may He always continue to light your path as you journey into your new life together!

1 comment:

ladydee said...

beautiful couple and a beautiful wedding..I can't wait to see more pictures:)