Sunday, June 16, 2013

Faceless Excursion




 
Recently,
I had an excursion with my neighbor.
 
She's beautiful, photogenic
and would make a lovely subject,
but.she.doesn't.like.her.picture.taken!
 
So,
I promised I wouldn't take any face shots,
and she was fine with that :)
 
 
 
 
And that was fine with me
because
I'm drawn to faceless photography!
 
It makes me wonder
 
Where are they going?
 
(New discovery!...This is a hidden, little 1/4 of a block park dedicated to St. Francis of Assisi)
 
 
What journey are they on?
 
(Rachel, maybe that's our dolphin in Salt Run!)
 
 
What are they seeing?
 
 
 
 
 
Thinking?
 
 
 
Feeling?
 


 
It makes me look beyond the person
to the rest of the frame
 
 
and all of the adventure that is held there.
 
 
Faceless photography always
adds an element of mystery.
 
And I like that!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: