Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trans-Generational Fun Day

It sure is a fun day when you can go out with girlfriends
 and one of them happens to be one who you've changed her diapers
 twenty-some years ago (hee-hee)!

We started out at Joanna's great apartment
in historic Avondale...

And then made our way over to the
 held under an overpass on the St. John's River.
It was a hot Florida day,
but with the shade and breeze from the river,
it was totally bearable.
(Where's Waldo?, oops I mean Nina and Diana? They are in the pic)


A work in progress...


Sensory overload...

No, Nina, you CANNOT have another dog...
(but she sure is pretty and sweet)

Choices, choices...
but went with the best named bread there...
(I assume made with all legal ingredients)


And we ended our time at
yummm!
Thanks, ladies, for a fun day!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! One of my favorite places, the art market - I can't wait to get back there! Glad you had such a great day! xoxo

Mallard Nest said...

What a birthday weekend to start your birthday week! I love it! Great pictures!

Leslie said...

Looks like a wonderful market and even better company!

ladydee said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time..wish I could have been there with you:)

Emily Young said...

Sounds like fun! I love art markets... and that bread looks delicious : )