Friday, April 9, 2010

Fondly...

Ethan's mother is a sender of cards. 
 And what a gift that is. 
  Receiving a pastel colored envelope on occasion  amidst the junk mail and bills. 
Not only is she a diligent deliverer of sweet sentiment,
but her complimentary closing is always...
Fondly,
(having a liking or affection for)

Once again, what a gift...
It warms the heart
to know you are being thought of
fondly.

So today, family and friends,
know that I am thinking of each of you.
I like you
I am fond of you!
You enrich my life.
The world (my world)
is a better place because of you
and
I pray for blessings
in each of your lives.

This is my card to you
(minus the colorful envelope, sad to say, and the sweet surprise of arrival in the mail)

Fondly,
Deb

 

1 comment:

ladydee said...

I am very FOND of you too and I am always thinking of you too..luv ya, Donna XOXOXO