Wednesday, April 30, 2014

For the Love of....Clover!

I'm a lover...
 
of weeds, apparently!
 
Give me a
field of clover,
and I'm a happy camper


       (bouquet compliments of Lucas)

 
Even Lucas has caught the weed fever.
A few days after we lamented the
mowers with a mower mowing
down our clover,
I get an excited call from Lucas..."NANA, NANA, come here. QUICK!"
and I rush out to the porch.
"LOOK, the CLOVER's BACK!"
(I think we may have done an Irish jig in celebration)
 

 

 
 

 





Clover
has a way of
 bringing people together...
 

 


Where else would the Easter
 "rabbit" lay its "eggs"
(somebody explain that please!?!)
than in a bed of 



CLOVER...


...smart rabbit!...






...it knows the joy that a clover patch brings...!
 
 





Our cardinal even
stops by to compliment our field
 

 
 

Why else would he be chirping such a happy song?!
(ok, maybe the food under his feet has something to do with it,
Iut I'm sure the clover adds to his happiness!)
 
 
The moral of the story:
 
if you have these "weeds" growing in your lawn,
let them be...let them thrive.
 
They just might inspire a blog!
 
 
 


No comments: