Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo Update

Here's Mom reclining in her luxury van on her first leg of the road trip. Much more comfortable looking than in my smaller Outback!
Replaying life in Jersey....basically, Mom telling Donna she'll do what she wants to do when she wants to do it :)

Ron telling Mom to behave.....
....my Mom's response "So much for you, Buddy!"
Mom saluting the "Commando"! (Her nickname for Donna LOL)
Jersey mentality......the "payoff" for me taking Mom! Lol I'm sure there will be a grand jury investigation!
As we were meeting in Donna and Ron's room, Mom made her way over to check up on us.
Donna pointed out that we were in matching outfits :) Appropriate for a Mother/Daughter road trip.
Awwwwww!
Donna and Ron making their getaway!









2 comments:

ladydee said...

I only have one thing to say...we were not paying you off...you were paying us to keep her..lol...j/k
that was alot of fun taking all those goofy pictures...even mommy was getting into it..lol..
hmmmmmmmmmm and why didn't you post the one with ron amd mommy...lol...uh-huh!!LOL

Mallard Nest said...

Those are so much fun!!!!! I love and miss you guys!