Thursday, August 15, 2013

Basketball Star




During our week-long family time,
there were many memorable moments
that I may be sharing here and there.
 
But one just came to mind right now
as I was watching a Bon Jovi music video
 and glimpsed a guy playing some streetball...
and it sparked a memory that
made me laugh.
 
Because on our vacation,
we had a day at Fun Depot 
in Ashville
where alot of tokens were spent at the hoops, and
there was some serious competition going on...
 
 
 
 
And I'm pleased to announce that the
overall winner that day
with her style and finesse
was...
 
ta-da-da-daaaaa.....

 
 
 
Christa Jean
#6
 
Good job, Christa!
Your hard work paid off..
 
 
 
And you get to possess the imaginary b-ball trophy...
 
at least till next year!
 
(Do I foresee a REPEAT happening?!?!)


No comments: